samedi 28 novembre 2009

the burden of freedom

These photos are from a week ago when I first relished in my summer freedom. Maddy had a picnic which transferred into the living room due to poor weather, and later we had gourmet pizzas for dinner while watching Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. We weren't in the mood for concentrating, so the movie was too confusing for me to follow. I think I will give it another try though because a few days later at Anni's beach house I found the book on their shelf and read the first few pages. Anni said she doesn't know how the book got there, so I see it as a sign. I like to follow signs where possible.

F1000002
F1000004
F1000003
Eric and I took photos of each other taking photos. A few days later I took a similar photo with David. It seems as though all my friends have taken up photography, which is quite exciting actually. This summer will be carefully documented. 

I am thinking of teaching myself Swedish to fill in the gaps of boredom between work and picnics.


Aucun commentaire: