samedi 11 juillet 2009

galatea of the spheres

Photobucket

I went to the Salvador Dali exhibition this morning (which was a journey through at least 6 or 7 rooms of work spanning from when he was a teenager to when he was an octogenarian - I was hungry by the end of it) and decided this was my favourite piece. It was inspired by his fascination with nuclear physics and atoms in particular. The idea of the world consisting of particles suspended in air, never actually touching each other, is beautiful and fragile. 

4 commentaires:

Revilo a dit…

Mmm, I've always liked this piece as well.

Anonyme a dit…

hi! I wasn't aware that you had a blog, but now it's in my rss-feed:)

Anonyme a dit…

BON DEPART

Anonyme a dit…

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!