mardi 28 avril 2009

employment

Finally, I have a job. It involves tutoring English to a 23 year old Korean boy(or do you start calling them 'men' by that age..?) three times a week for an hour each session. So far we have established that he can only understand 30% of what I am saying, I can only understand 60% of what he is saying, but he thinks I look "good and kind" so what is there to worry about?

As of next week, I will be able to cover the following personal expenses:

- coffee
- lunch 
- monthly train ticket 
- something very small and cheap

Barely self-sufficient at all, but I know what types of jobs to look for now. I am hoping to double my weekly wages, if I can do that I will also be able to cover: 

- photographic expenses
- on sale clothes
- other extraneous but never-the-less indispensable items such as birthday gifts, attractive trinkets etc.

Tomorrow is my first lesson. 


1 commentaire:

Yarshk a dit…

I'm jealous of your job.