mardi 11 novembre 2008

My nightmares usually feature big black birds

...or chemistry exams.


I have my final chemistry exam in about an hour. I want to just DIE.

3 commentaires:

matryoshka a dit…

For the past two nights I've had really bizzare dreams. The first one was terrifying and all I can really remember is a chant 'jesus, art, rape and murder' before I woke up.

The second dream was about pirates and cats. Johnny Depp was there, so it was okay.

Never big black birds and I don't do chem.

Anonyme a dit…

wow you know oddly i hadn't thought about using the word 'final' for these exams.
sounds so....final.
scary.
you've done chem FOREVER (because you will never be stupid enough to make that mistake twice)

karla deras a dit…

I absolutely sucked at Chemistry. Thank God I had such a "helpful" lab partner.