mardi 4 novembre 2008

btw

I had my first written exam today(art does not count seeing as it was just a discussion/interview between the examiner and I about my work). So now my two easiest exams are over(although the Chinese paper today was haaardly straight forward), 4 more to go. I'm going to study psychology now. Intensely.

6 commentaires:

mordecai a dit…

discussion/interview with the examiner? what art subject are you doing at school? i'm doing unit 3/4 vis comm, so i have to do a practical/written exam.

matryoshka a dit…

ZIMBARDO!

Yarshk a dit…

Fun, joy, laughter and a clutter of papers. Exams are terrific to study for if you're insane!

sunni a dit…

harold von crick: i do IB. ergo "i'm better" therefore exempt from written exams for visual art =P (i'm so happy i do IB rather than VCE)

maddy: HE'S OUR MAN.

eric: riiigght

Revilo a dit…

He's pretty intense.

mordecai a dit…

ahhhhh..IB makes sense now.