vendredi 12 décembre 2008

happy but scary

I woke up this morning angry because it was already 11am. I've been feeling so tired lately, and not just because I go to bed late.

But an hour later the delivery man was at my door with my new camera! It took me way too long to figure out how to remove the polaroid back and put on a normal one, and then another 30 minutes of frustration over a film advance lever which I thought was stuck but wasn't. I'm happy, because Mr. ebay seller didn't rip me off with a broken camera. I can't wait to load some film and go crazy =)

In the meantime, I'm freaking out again. I have a very intimidating Cambridge interview in about 4 hours. I'm going to make a complete fool of myself, especially since it's an over the phone interview, and I hate talking into phones. I'm going to prepare some notes to prompt me incase I forget how to speak English.

Aucun commentaire: