mardi 1 juillet 2008

rose

Remember the sweet cupcake boy I blogged about a few days ago? Well, below are the box of cupcakes I bought off him. They looked too darling to eat, so I had to at least take a few photos of them before my cravings took over.








nomnomnomnom!


So cute! I gave one of them to mum, and I've promised to take her to the shop sometime.

Anyway, whilst we're on the topic of all things sugary pink, I managed to give myself bubble gum hair the other night! I was playing with my camera, combining flash with long exposure and somehow this effect came out (no photoshop, other than the mirror effect thingo):

The pink came from the red headband I was wearing which you can't see in the photo. Pretty cool eh? Now I know what I'll look like when I dye my hair this colour at the end of the year :)

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

it just occurred to me that my mum will just about die if you dye your hair pink :P

Ane a dit…

oh.. my.. god.. the cupcakes is like the cutest I've seen

Yarshk a dit…

Sunni with Candy Pink hair. Do it. Although won't it taint your hair brown forever?

Where IS that cupcake shop? they look delish

Anonyme a dit…

those cupcakes -btw- have NOTHING on crabapple

p.s. je veux etre un petit gateau :(

.michky a dit…

Yer, the new laws went up on July 1 =[
My eyes went up about 0.025 or something, so they're still prety okay, just slightly worse.
&I have new clothes xD
ilyxx

Jenny Cindy a dit…

Wow those looks soooo cute.
Beautiful pictures to ^o^