jeudi 3 avril 2008

lifedrawing

I always talk about how much I love looking at naked people and then drawing them, but I've never actually shared any of my lifedrawings with anyone other than the people in my class and my parents...so here we go: an egocentric post of my drawings from a particularly good lifedrawing session. I'm getting a lot better at it, but be warned that my drawings are still quite crappy =P

I liked the model in this session because she wasn't young and perfect. It's always nicer and more interesting to draw a body with curves and crevices. God I sound like a creep.....

Anyway, we focused on contour in this session and worked in charcoal and ink. The duration of the poses are written on the corner of each drawing in case you're wondering.
















I've not had that many classes yet but I do enjoy it. Anyone reading this post also a lifedrawing enthusiast?

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

salut demoiselle,
t'es mignon dans ton photo! mais pourquoi tu n'aime pas les autres garcons qui sont pas francais? je veux que tu apprends le francais parce que je veux le parler mais c'est impossible quand personne ne me comprend. j'ai encore beaucoup de reves de france et d'une vie meilleure comme la vie de quelqu'un qui habite la! et maintentant je suis curieux du temps dont je peux ecrire...
alors, est-ce que c'est totalement clair que je m'ennuie? il y a pas de faire sauf devoirs et c'est sur que je ne veux pas les faire. j'espere que tu pousses comprendre tous que j'ai dit mais alors ca c'est pas sur. je vais quitter l'internet je pense et fairs quelque chose bon pour l'ecole ou pour ma sante.
bisbis brioche
xx

Anonyme a dit…

MOI. MOI JE DETESTE LES GENS QUI HABITENT EN REGIONS QUE J'AIME.

Anonyme a dit…

Oliver thinks he's noticed something a tad different about Sunji's blog...=P

Anonyme a dit…

lapetitereveuse.blogspot.com

:O