lundi 17 mars 2008

I Hate Easter. Yes, Hate with a capital H.

It's screwing up my school term so now I have only 7 and a half weeks this term and TWELVE weeks next term. Although I am eternally grateful that school will be over in 3 days and I have only 14 more classes(YESH), I'm going to be pissed and dying this time next term thinking about the 5 more weeks of school I would still have left. Oh and this time next term I'll be stressing about exams aswell. YAY! Merde.

So I was swearing at all the Christian folk for being autocratic and forcing THEIR tradition over us and basing MY school holiday over THEIR stupid Easter without MY consent. Then some random girl at school who's opinion I don't really care about said that it's not the Christians' fault because Easter is just extremely early this year due to the fact that it's based on the Lunar calendar. Well that's just besides the point. For all I care they can base it on Mary Magdalene's menstrual cycle as long as it doesn't affect ME. Yea it's all about me. This sacrilegous rant is really just about me.

(all this coming from a girl who goes to a Methodist school and would probably have to base her school Holidays around Easter even if the public school kids don't because she is A PART of the CRAZY CHRISTIAN FOLK)

Anyway. Since the world unfortunately revolves around the Lunar calendar rather than the SUNni calendar(Haha, pun. I'm brilliant), there's nothing I can do about the impending holidays. Actually I'm really excited about them so I'm going to make a list of the things I want to do because lists are fun and the world is governed by them.

Sunni's To-do List for the Holidays:

* Write up notes for Chemistry and Psychology.

* Read Chinese books.

* Re-read Catseye and Macbeth.

* Buy a formal dress/shoes/clutch and think about why I don't want to ask anyone to be my date.

* Do a photoshoot(or two) for art.

* Make a stop-motion for art.

* Design in more detail the 3-D garment thing I have in mind for art.

* Wear the beret which Gabby bought me as soon as it gets below 20 degrees.

* Watch "The Other Boleyn Girl".

* etc.

=D

This is getting rather long. I set out to write a fair bit though since my last few entries have been Youtube links and that makes me a mean blogger. Truth is I have not much to report unless you want to hear a daily dose of teenage emo angst. I already do that on MSN.

For those of you who like the photos which I sometimes sporadically post, I have 3 rolls of film waiting to be developed. I'll probably get them done tomorrow, but don't hold your breath. I am busy.






Bis bis

xo

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Sounds like that other girl actually knows what she's talking about, and you must be rather a fool to blame the Christians who are hardly enforcing anything on you, since it's society as a whole that's forcing you to have 12 weeks.

...solar calendar...sorry...if it was moon calendar it would have worked...as it is...no.

The Other Boleyn Girl seems interesting...and by that, I mean the story itself seems interesting, but I think that the movie doesn't look all that interesting...perhaps it's just my dislike of Natalie Portman coming through here though =P

Teenage emo angst is what makes the world go round. To a certain extent, that's true, since there's a lot of money to be made in parodying and capitalising on adolescent angst, and money makes the world go round...ergo...

As beautiful as that house looks, it is also amazingly creepy...plus it'd be a big waste of water (definitely not in Melbourne, because of those 3A water restrictions =P).

sunni a dit…

if it wasn't for the christians and their crazy crazy crusades and missionaries, society as a whole would not have been affected. i bet that if jesus didn't have a sexy beard and decided to go walk abouts at 53 rather than a nice fit age of 33, the early christians wouldn't of had the confidence to go boast about him.

and your dislike of natalie portman is so totally pwned by my dislike of you =P

as for teenage emo angst..i wonder when it first started. was it when one of the first adolescent cavemen saw their mother bathing in a spring and felt a strong sexual urge but then innately knew that there was something horribly wrong about thinking that and started to sulk in the corner of the cave whilst making elaborate plans to take out their father then take out their own life? one can only wonder.

by the way, angst is a german word. ehehehe...

Anonyme a dit…

That is both an absurd and gross situation.

I think you need to spend less time in your own head.

Either that, or less time reading Oedipus Rex.

sunni a dit…

i think you need to spend less time visiting my blog and replying to my comments.

:O