lundi 12 janvier 2009

i want to be in hawaii

Today I got a ukulele from Michelle. Mum and I spent ages trying to tune it, and now I can sort of play Israel Kamakawiwo'ole's "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" on it. This has been the most musical that I've been since getting a guitar about two years ago, and the only song that I could play well on that was Green Sleeves. So go figure my musicality...I'm not being humble when I say that I'm tone deaf. There, now you all know my weakness.


(I like photos of Braddah Iz and his uke. It's almost like an optical illusion - does the "guitar" appear small because the man is a giant, or does the man appear to be a giant because he holds a small ukulele...?)

And I will stop pondering that now because I just found the ukulele chords to "Oops I Did it Again"....bye.

1 commentaire:

.michky a dit…

Oh snap, I forgot to tune it for you. Shit, sorry!! I forget they're not necessarily tuned when you buy them. ><"