lundi 1 septembre 2008

'mazing

I remember seeing this video a few months ago and how my jaw just dropped as I tried to imagine how long it must've taken. After working on a fairly big project myself, I have realised how fucking laborious it is to create something large scale, let alone create it, take a photo of it, change it a little, take another photo of it.....you get what I'm saying.



MUTO a wall-painted animation by BLU from blu on Vimeo.

2 commentaires:

Yarshk a dit…

omg that is just so mesmerising. I wonder where that place actually is. It would mean a hell of a lot of random white walls.

Revilo a dit…

Wow, not only do I really really like the idea, but I also like the execution, and of course the amount of effort put in is gargantuan...
......you know...this is a wow moment, because it's been going for like...2 minutes, and it's still got ages left!