vendredi 5 septembre 2008

life drawing

I have been doing so much art this week it is ridiculous. I only need 12 final pieces, but I have about 15 now, which is immensely silly. Another thing that has been keeping me busy is the wall mural which I have been working on at school. It's finally completed now, though, and I am pleased to say I have left a fairly large and permanent mark on my school (I will show it off on here once I get a photo of it).

For the mean time, here are some new lifedrawings! Actually, not that new, from a few weeks ago.


1min sketches with a carbon pencil.


5min sketch with carbon pencil.


10min - gouache and ink.


20min - gouache and ink (behold the invisible pillow she grasps onto!)

This weekend I might do some more art. I want to get all of it done and out of the way so I can start studying for my other subjects in preparation for my final exams. I also need to write a personal statement for uni applications. Speaking of which, can anyone suggest some famous architects or some contemporary architectural marvels?

4 commentaires:

Revilo a dit…

Looking forward to the mural.

As for your art pieces...I thought it was usual for people to be struggling to get the set amount, let alone more than that. Seriously, you scare me child.

matryoshka a dit…

Frank Lloyd Wright, e.g. the Guggenheim NY.

And he makes many pretty windows.

I envy you.

Anonyme a dit…

hello sun-ni friend, just passing through.

fallingwater?

Anonyme a dit…

thank you for the comment! i use a nikon d80